Sandbox's first ever Pro Model helmet. The Dylan Miller Legend Low Rider features artwork by Lauren Elms.
Sizes: Small, Medium, Large
1. The Legend Low Rider is our skate style inspired helmet
2. Features a low profile soft-core EVA liner.
3. Water sport fit pads in all Low Rider helmets feature a polyester spandex fabric that is specially formulated to be both durable and quick drying.
4. Water sport ear cover compatible (ear covers sold separately).
5. Includes: Helmet with two sets of water sport sizing fit pads and user manual.
6. Certification: CE EN 1385:2012 / Helmet for canoeing and white water sports.
|Hat Size||6 5/8 - 7||7 1/8 - 7 1/2||7 5/8 - 7 7/8|
|Inches||20.9" - 22.0"||22.4" - 23.6"||24.0" - 24.8"|
|Centimeters||53cm - 56cm||57cm - 60cm||61cm - 63cm|
Certification: CE EN 1385:2012 / Helmet for canoeing and white water sports.
Flexible EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) foam designed to protect against multiple low force impacts.
All Sandbox helmets are designed to have an ultra low profile fit without compromising safety.
All our helmets come with multiple fit pad thicknesses so you have 18 different ways to make your helmet fit perfectly.
The fit pads in all our Low Rider helmets feature a polyester spandex fabric that is specially formulated to be both durable and quick drying.
Our Low Rider models feature removable water sport ear covers to provide protection for your ears when you need it (sold separately).
This Shell and foam combination provides and ultra low profile fit that promises solid shock absorption and multi-impact protection.
- Shell: ABS shell engineered to work with an EVA foam liner.
- Impact foam: Flexible EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) foam designed to protect against multiple low force impacts.
- Models: Classic 2.0 Low Rider, Legend Low Rider.
- Certifications: CE EN 1385