Sizes: Medium, Large
1. The Classic 2.0 Apex is our signature brim helmet.
2. Features a vented low profile hard-core EPS liner.
3. Includes: Helmet, BOA fit system, removable Comfort Liner, removable Audio Ready ear cover/neck cozy and chin guard, (re)movable goggle clip, Big Goggle Bumper, sticker sheet and user manual.
4. Certification: CE EN 1077B : 2007 / FOR ALPINE SKIING AND SNOWBOARDING
|Hat Size||6 7/8 - 7 1/8||7 1/4 - 7 5/8|
|Inches||21.7" - 22.4"||22.8" - 24.0"|
|Centimeters||55 - 57cm||58 - 61cm|
Hard EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam designed for high- impact protection.
Certification: CE EN 1077:2007 Class B / for alpine skiers and snowboarders.
All Sandbox helmets are designed to have an ultra low profile fit without compromising safety.
Our Classic 2.0 models have stealth vents which allow air to flow into channels in the liner where heat and moisture is pushed through and exhausted out the rear vents.
Makes the perfect fit accessible in just a few quick and easy clicks of a dial.
Helmets featuring Universal Fit are designed to accommodate a variety of different head shapes including that of Asian and Western head forms. Our dial fit systems combined with our Comfort Liner will help give you the perfect fit.
All our helmet shapes are compatible with most goggles, especially Sandbox goggles.
Our Classic 2.0 Snow and Legend Snow models have an ear cover/neck cozy that offers comfort and warmth when you need it but are also easily removable.
BIG GOGGLE BUMPER
Our Big Goggle Bumper is a thicker top pad which can be used to reduce the interior depth of your helmet to allow extra space for oversized goggles.
The Legend Snow ear cover has a built-in audio pocket with multiple inserts to fit almost all headphone styles, big or small.
Our 'industry first' slide on/slide off goggle clip on the Classic 2.0 Snow model now offers 3 positions so you can work around your goggle strap buckle and adjuster. Another 'industry first'!
This plush fabric and breathable mesh liner offer the best of both worlds: comfort and warmth along with heat management.
This shell and foam combination provides ultimate high-impact protection while still keeping it low profile.
- Shell: ABS shell engineered to work with an EPS foam liner.
- Impact foam: Hard EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam Designed for high-impact protection.
- Models: Classic 2.0 Snow, Legend Snow, Classic 2.0 Street, Legend Street.
- Certifications: CE EN 1077B (Classic 2.0 Snow, Legend Snow) CE EN 1078 (Classic 2.0 Street, Legend Street) CPSC (Legend Street)